HTTPResponse objects are returned by calls to HTTP methods.
- success [boolean]: true/false for whether the request was completed successfully.
- statusCode [number]: The HTTP status code (like 200, 301, etc.) returned.
- responseData: The raw data returned. Typically an object or array of objects, but exact content varies by server response.
- responseText: The data returned as a string format.
- otherData: Some responses return additional data that is placed in this field.
- error [string]: If an error occurred, a description of the type of error.